Ikea Hack (noun): An ordinary piece of furniture from Ikea turned into something amazing.
Ikea is a great place to get affordable furniture in many styles. And with a little creativity, it can be turned into something totally unique. Calling all crafters and DIYers - here are some of the best Ikea Hacks we've found online!
1. Looking for a little extra counter space in the form of a kitchen island? This simple kitchen cart is now a great looking island but some paint, a towel bar and a small slab of marble. See how here.
2. This food bar for your four-legged family members is made from a few cabinets. It contains the mess and offers extra storage. See how they did it here.
3. With some new furniture legs and updated upholstery from the fabric store, this simple ottoman is transformed into a great statement piece. See more here.
4. Another great ottoman hack, except here a table is turned into a great ottoman with storage underneath. Find out how here.
5. Clear up bathroom counter space and stay organized by turning a simple rolling cart into your own rolling vanity. See how here.
6. This plain nightstand was updated with leather, brass hardware and some paint. See more here.
7. With some paint and new hardware, this plain wooden dresser looks great! Find out how it's done.
8. This plain wooden bunk bed is transformed with some new upholstered panels. See how here.
9. This one is more of an "Extreme" Ikea Hack and requires some serious handy skills, but here you can see how a loft bed was transformed with a slide and a secret room!