Leasing Consultant (Full-Time)
A&G Management Co., Inc., one of the Top Workplaces in the Baltimore Area, is currently looking for a dependable & energetic Leasing Consultant. The A&G Management Leasing Consultant is our community's sales representative whose duties are to greet clients, to present the features and benefits of their assigned property and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Leasing Consultant is very customer service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable within their community. The Leasing Consultant will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
At A&G Management we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Starting from $18.00/hour plus generous commissions
Direct deposit & bi-weekly paychecks
Paid sick leave, PTO & paid Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Company contribution amount of $458.00/month towards health insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
Company paid Short-term Disability benefits
Opportunity for advancement
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO and Owners; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State Laws.
- Responsible for office opening on time, condition of office, model apartment and show units. Secure office, model & show units at the close of business.
- Check and respond to calls on answering machine and email at least three times per day.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude.
- Answer telephone calls and handle; accordingly, whether the caller is a prospect, a service request, a resident, etc. Take detailed messages for calls that require follow up from the Assistant Manager or Property Manager.
- Follow up with e-leads in "Entrata" within 24 hours. Send thank you cards to visitors.
- Schedule appointments for prospects.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine needs and preferences. Complete a guest card. Input guest cards into "Entrata".
- Show community to prospective residents. Explain benefits and features.
- Fill out Application for Lease and process credit check. Property Manager must review to determine approval/denial.
- Prepare prospect information folders.
- Submit weekend report to Corporate.
- Accepts service requests from residents. Occasionally, will conduct service follow-up when work is completed.
- File correspondence and completed service tickets after the Property Manager has reviewed.
- Enter third party insurance information into data base, if needed.
- Physically inspect community when on grounds. Consistently ensure that the appearance and physical aspects of the property meet the Company and the Owners established standards (i.e., signage, grounds/curb appeal, offices, hallways, laundry rooms, and overall condition of the property, etc.). Report issues to Property Manager.
- Inspect all show units to ensure that the appearance of the unit meets company standards for viewing by prospects; write any service tickets needed for these units (if any) and report findings to Property Manager.
Report parking violations.
- Conduct weekly market survey, if requested. Shop competition and have knowledge of neighborhood market conditions.
- Develop marketing ideas to encourage prospective new residents.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Leasing Agent, Assistant Manager, Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
- Complete required Grow courses.
- Assist with weekend resident community events, if needed.