Property Manager (Full-Time)
A&G Management Co., Inc., one of the Top Workplaces in the Baltimore Area, is currently looking for an experienced, dependable & energetic Property Manager at our Perry Hall location. The A&G Management Property Manager is responsible for all operational and many financial aspects of their assigned property. The Property Manager is to effectively manage personnel, coordinate persons, activities, and available resources required to accomplish community objectives as set forth by the Regional Director of Sales and Leasing, COO and Owners. These objectives will include maximizing occupancy and enforcing community values. In addition, the Property Manager will train the Assistant Manager to assume all managerial responsibilities in the event of the Property Manager’s absence.
At A&G Management we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Starting from $63,000/year
Direct deposit & bi-weekly paychecks
Paid sick leave, PTO & paid Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Company contribution amount of $458.00/month towards health insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
Company paid Short-term Disability benefits
Opportunity for advancement
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO and Owners, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State Laws.
OVERSEE SITE TEAM
- Review overall team performance.
- Hire, train, and supervise office staff; evaluate accordingly.
- Listen to, counsel, and resolve all personnel problems to the best of your ability.
- Document employee’s file, regarding all aspects of an employee’s performance, complaints, accolades, disciplinary actions, and/or areas of improvement. Approve timecards, and ensure hours indicated are correct. Make certain PTO time is accurately recorded. Approve time off for staff. Verify and approve monthly commission forms.
- Oversee disciplinary procedures, documentation, formal written reprimand- to include termination of employment, if necessary.
- Assists with opening the office on time, condition of office, model apartment and show units.
- Test hold-up alarms at least quarterly. Immediately, contact the alarm company with any problems.
- Check and respond to all messages once retrieved from the phone’s mailbox and email, at least- three times per day.
- Maintain a warm and positive customer service demeanor.
- Answer telephone calls and e-leads promptly. Send ‘thank you for visiting” emails to prospective residents.
- Guide community tours with prospective residents and sell its features, amenities, and benefits.
- Review lease applications for completion then, submit credit and criminal screening for processing. Review screening results to determine a final approval/denial.
- Ensure that resident files are completed and properly executed.
- Submit various reports to corporate, in a timely fashion- on a weekly and monthly basis as necessary/required. To include Quality Control, Water Intrusion, Market Survey, Carpet Log, Weekend Traffic, Renewal Reward/Move-In Gifts, Owner’s Report and all other necessary reports.
- Implement policies/lease agreement to maintain resident retention. Address resident complaints and service requests.
- Monitor and enforce renter’s insurance compliance and liability policies.
- Process Renewals.
- Submit office supply orders.
- Plan and participate in resident/community events.
- Be available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Works closely with Maintenance Supervisor to inspect and schedule maintenance activity.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a monthly basis, create tickets in Entrata for repairs, then- prepares and submits property inspection report to COO.
- Consistently ensures that the property’s appearance is in line with the company and the owner’s established standards (i.e. signage, flags, awnings, grounds/curb appeal, offices, vacant units, hallways, landscaping, laundry facilities, and the overall condition of the property, etc.).
- Conducts move-in, move-out, pre-move out, renewal, transfer, carpet replacement, housekeeping, pest control and/or lease violation inspections.
- Monitor parking lots for violations. Tag vehicles and contact towing contractor when necessary.
- Conduct weekly market survey. Shop competition and have knowledge of the neighborhood’s market trends and conditions.
- Complete physical, outreach marketing on a weekly basis.
- Review A&G website every Tuesday for accuracy. Report any inconsistencies to corporate- immediately.
- Promptly update specials, upgrades, ready dates, etc. in Entrata– as often as needed.
- Update or refresh Apartments.com, Zillow.com and Craigslist.com -as availability and pricing/specials changes.
- Develop and establish innovative ideas to appeal to clientele and drive qualified traffic, that increases our tour to lease and lease to move-in conversion rates.
- Assist with additional tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned by Regional Director of Sales and Leasing.
- Complete required Grow online courses.
- Attend all meetings, trainings and/or seminars/webinars, pertaining to property management, as required.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least two years of experience in a Property Management setting.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Experience in customer service, sales, marketing or real estate.