A&G Management, a leasing property management company, is currently recruiting for Full Time Leasing Consultant for our Colonial Square Property in Anne Arundel County.
Experience in apartment leasing/sales preferred but willing to train highly motivated person eager to provide excellent sales and customer service. Must have own reliable transportation. Typing & computer skills helpful.
Monday-Friday position with weekends occasionally as coverage is needed.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO and Owners; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State Laws.
- Responsible for office opening on time, condition of office, model apartment and show units. Secure office model apartment; show units at the close of business.
- Check and respond to calls on answering machine and email at least three times per day.
- Maintain a positive customer-service attitude.
- Answer telephone calls and handle accordingly; whether the call is a prospect, a service request, a resident, etc. Take detailed messages for calls that require follow-up from the Assistant Manger or Property Manager.
- Follow up with e-leads in "Inside" within 24 hours. Send thank-you cards to visitors.
- Schedule appointments for prospects.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify, and determine needs and preferences. Complete a guest card. Input guest cards into "Inside".
- Show community to prospective residents. Explain benefits and features.
- Fill out Application for Lease and process credit check. Property Manager must review to determine approval/denial.
- Prepare prospect information folders.
- Submit weekend traffic report to Corporate.
- Accepts service requests from residents. Occasionally, will conduct service follow-up when work is completed.
- File correspondence and completed service tickets after the Property Manager has reviewed.
- Enter third-party insurance information into database, if needed.
- Physically inspect community when on grounds. Consistently ensure that the appearance and physical aspects of the property meet the Company and the Owners established standards (i.e. signage, grounds/curb appeal, offices, hallways, laundry rooms, and overall condition of the property, etc.). Report issues to Property Manager.
- Inspect all show units to ensure that the appearance of the unit meets company standards for viewing by prospects; write any service tickets needed for these units (if any) and report findings to Property Manager.
- Report parking violation
- Conduct weekly market survey, if requested. Shop competition and have knowledge of neighborhood market conditions.
- Develop ideas to attract prospective new residents.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Assistant Manager, Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
- Complete required Grow Learning courses.
- Assist with weekend resident community events, if needed.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.
For more job opportunities visit: www.AandGmanagement.com
Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time