A&G Management is seeking an ambitious hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing Family.
The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our resident’s heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision
• Assist in the achievement of the community's maintenance and general operations.
• Uphold the physical condition of the community.
• Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
• Perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties.
• Report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
• Assist supervisor in controlling expenses.
• Participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
• Follow up on any service request to assure highest quality customer satisfaction and all other duties as may be assigned.
• Accurately document all work performed on service request ticket.
• Strong commitment to company goals and values.
• Perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
• Friendly and positive attitude.
• Be committed to the success of each associate as a member of the team.
• Be customer-service oriented.
• Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team.
•Must possess a valid MD drivers license.
•Required to perform emergency on-call rotation as assigned by the supervisor.
•Required to perform snow removal when called by the supervisor.
•Maintain a good work ethic; ask for additional work.
•Maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags and registration.
These are full-time.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including FREE APARTMENT with expense allowance, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.