The A&G Management Maintenance Trainee is under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, The Maintenance porter is responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor and maintenance team in completing tasks that ensure the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by A&G Management. The Trainee will generally work under the direction of an experienced or senior Technician. An employee of this experience level will be assigned to perform other tasks deemed appropriate by his supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with staff and his supervisor.
- Work well within your team. Keep a friendly and positive attitude.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Complete required On-Line education courses.
- Make sure you understand & follow A&G Management’s employee handbook and A&G Maintenance Manual.
- Make sure you are aware of and practice A&G’s Blue Ribbon Services Policy.
- Make sure you are following A&G Management’s safety rules and procedures.
- Show Initiative in learning skills.
- Work where you are assigned by the supervisor.
- Must acquire your own tools needed for the job.
- Assist in maintaining the physical condition of the community.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO and Owners; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal & State Laws.
- Possess a current and Valid Driver’s License.
- Must maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags & registration.
- Report any issues or problems on property to immediate supervisor.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-worker and company staff.
- Cleaning vacant units to make sure they are ready for new occupant.
- Wipe up of vacant units before occupant.
- Picking up trash and litter from grounds around community.
- Touch up painting in hallways.
- Distribute notices to door and on bulletin boards.
- Report to Supervisor and damage to signage, grounds/curb appeal, hallways laundry rooms, and overall condition of the property, etc.)
- Attend meetings/seminars/ Company functions/ and training pertaining to property management when scheduled.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including FREE APARTMENT with expense allowance, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.
Full COVID-19 vaccination required by providing vaccine record prior to start date or show proof of medical or religious exemption for possible accommodation.