The A&G Management Leasing Agent is the community’s sales representative whose primary responsibilities are to greet prospective residents, sell features, amenities and benefits of the assigned property and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Weekend Leasing Agent is very customer service oriented and strives to foster an environment where current and prospective residents feel welcome and comfortable within their community.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO, Owners, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal, State & Local Laws.
- Responsible for opening the office on time, condition of office, model apartment and show units.
- Check and respond to all messages once retrieved from the phone’s mailbox and email, at least- three times per day.
- Maintain a warm and positive customer service demeanor.
- Answer telephone calls and handle accordingly; whether the caller is a prospect, resident, request for service, etc. Records detailed messages for calls that require follow-up from the Assistant Manager or Property Manager.
- Promptly, follow-up with e-leads. Send ‘thank you for visiting” emails to prospective residents.
- Schedule appointments with prospects, for tours.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Greet, qualify and determine needs and preferences- for prospective residents. Complete a guest card and input information into “Inside”.
- Guide community tours with prospective resident and sell its features, amenities and benefits.
- Review lease applications for completion then, submit credit and criminal screening for processing. Property Manager must review screening result to determine a final approval/denial.
- Prepare prospect information folders.
- Submit weekend traffic report to corporate
- Accepts service requests from residents. Occasionally, conduct service follow-up calls for completion and satisfaction.
- File all correspondence and completed service tickets after the Property Manager has reviewed it.
- Compose and maintain miscellaneous resident communication logs, as needed.
- Ask the qualifying COVID-19 questions, when accepting a resident’s service request.
- Enter third party renter’s insurance information into database, as needed
- Physically and visually inspect community grounds, while moving about. Consistently ensure that the property’s appearance is in line with the company and the owner’s established standards (i.e. signage, flags, awnings, grounds/curb appeal, offices, vacant units, hallways, landscaping, laundry facilities, fitness center, and the overall condition of the property, etc.). Perform a lite wipe up of vacant units when necessary.
- Inspect all show units to ensure that the appearance of the unit meets A&G’s standards prior to touring prospects. Input service tickets for show units, if need and report finding to Property Manager via email.
- Report parking violations, which qualify for a tag and tow.
- Conduct weekly market survey. Shop competition and have knowledge of the neighborhood’s market trends and conditions.
- Develop and establish innovative ideas to appeal to clientele and drive qualified traffic that increases our tour to lease and lease to move-in conversion rates.
- Assist with additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned by Leasing Agent, Assistant Manager, Property Manager or Regional Director of Sales and Leasing.
- Complete required GROW online education courses
- Assist with and participate in weekend, resident/community events, when needed.
- Immediately, call and email the Property Manager should any situation warrant an action, decision, &/ or response- as a result of an emergency or otherwise extenuating situation, beyond the weekend scope of business and/or responsibilities.
- Be aware of emergency procedures including telephone, internet service interruptions, and fire/natural disaster procedures.