A&G Management is seeking an ambitious Maintenance Technician to join our Park East Community in Baltimore County team.
The maintenance technician is responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor in completing tasks that ensure the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by A&G Management:
• Respond quickly and courteously to residents' requests for maintenance service, trouble-shooting the source of difficulty and taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established for the community.
• The maintenance technician is responsible for complying with the company and community operating and safety procedures and adhering to A&G Management's Employee Handbook and A&G Maintenance Manual.
• Reporting any and all problems back to the community supervisor.
• Assist in the achievement of the community's maintenance and general operations.
• Uphold the physical condition of the community.
• Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
• Perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties.
• Make available apartments ready for move-in.
• Report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
• Assist supervisor in controlling expenses.
• Participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
• Follow up on any service request to assure highest quality customer satisfaction and all other duties as may be assigned.
• Accurately document all work performed on service request ticket.
• Strong commitment to company goals and values.
• Perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
• Friendly and positive attitude.
• Possess and continually improve the technical skills in all areas of property maintenance.
• Be committed to the success of each associate as a member of the team.
• Be customer-service oriented.
• Must possess CFC type 2 certification.
• Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers and company staff.
• Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team.
• Must possess a valid MD drivers license.
• Required to perform emergency on-call rotation as assigned by the supervisor.
• Required to perform snow removal when called by the supervisor.
• Maintain a good work ethic; ask for additional work.
• Maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags and registration.
These are full-time live-on, on-call positions. Required experience: Apartment Maintenance - 1 year.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including FREE APARTMENT with expense allowance, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.