A&G Management Company is currently recruiting for one energetic cleaning professional for our Plumtree Community in the Ellicott City area.
Experience in cleaning and your own reliable transportation is a must.
Responsible for cleaning hallways daily at our Northbrooke Community.
- The Porter is responsible for assisting the maintenance team in completing tasks that ensure the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by A&G Management:
- Painting and touch up railings, halls, apartments and doors.
- The Porter is responsible for complying with the company and community operating and safety procedures and adhering to A&G Management's Employee Handbook and A&G Maintenance Manual.
- Reporting any and all problems back to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Responsible for the meticulous upkeep of the grounds daily.
- Help each community with wiping up apartments.
- Help with touch up the paint throughout each community.
- Assist each community in the days you are there with daily upkeep coordinated by the maintenance supervisor.
- Assist in the achievement of the community's maintenance and general operations.
- Uphold the physical condition of the community.
- Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
- Perform assigned Porter tasks in a timely manner.
- Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties.
- Wiping Up apartments make ready for move-in.
- Report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Curb appeal & picking up trash in the morning around property.
- Participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
- Strong commitment to company goals and values.
- Perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Possess and continually improve the technical skills in all areas of property maintenance.
- Be committed to the success of each associate as a member of the team.
- Be customer-service oriented.
- Sweep around dumpsters.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers and company staff.
- Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid MD drivers license.
- Required to perform snow removal when called by the supervisor.
- Maintain a good work ethic; ask for additional work.
- Maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags and registration.
This is a full-time position.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including DISCOUNT ON RENT IF YOU LIVE ON PROPERTY., health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.
Job Type: Full-time