The A&G Management Maintenance Technician under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, Regional Operations Manager or other appropriate administrative staff, is responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor in completing tasks that ensure the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by A&G Management. They are also responsible for the general maintenance & upkeep of buildings, grounds and equipment of their assigned property.
- Respond quickly and courteously to residents requests for maintenance services, troubleshooting the source of difficulty and taking appropriate action to repair/and or restore service within the quality and time standards established for the community.
- Communicate effectively with staff and his supervisor.
- Complete required On-Line education courses.
- Make sure you understand & follow A&G Management’s employee handbook and A&G Maintenance Manual.
- Make sure you Technicians and Trainees are aware of and practice A&G’s Blue Ribbon Services Policy.
- All employees are following A&G Management’s safety rules and procedures.
- Show Initiative in learning skills.
- Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team.
- Assist in the achievement of the community’s maintenance and general operations.
- Uphold the physical condition of the community.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties.
- Make available apartments ready for move-in.
- Report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Assist supervisor in controlling expenses.
- Participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
- Follow up on any service request to assure highest quality customer satisfaction, and all other duties as may be assigned.
- Accurately document all work performed on service request ticket.
- Strong commitment to company goals and values,
- Perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
- Maintain a friendly, positive attitude,
- Possess ad continue to improve he technical skill in all area of property maintenance.
- Be customer service oriented.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Conduct all business in accordance with A&G Management policies and procedures as set forth by the COO and Owners; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal & State Laws.
- Possess a current and Valid Driver’s License.
- Maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags and registration.
- Must possess CFC type 2 certification within 120 days of employment.
- Consistently ensure that the appearance and physical aspect of the property meets the Company and the Owners established standards (i.e. signage, grounds/curb appeal, offices, hallways laundry rooms, and overall condition of the property, etc.)
- Attend meetings/seminars/functions/ and training pertaining to property management when scheduled.
There are full-time live-on, on-call positions.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including FREE APARTMENT with expense allowance, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.