The Carpenter/Ceramic Tile Technician responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor in completing tasks that ensure the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by A&G Management:
This Position will Float between Our Glen Burnie properties.
• Ceramic tile installation and repairs, Kitchen cabinet installation, Pre hung door and slab door installation
• .Respond quickly and courteously to residents' requests for maintenance service, trouble-shooting the source of difficulty and taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established for the community.
• The maintenance technician is responsible for complying with the company and community operating and safety procedures and adhering to A&G Management's Employee Handbook and A&G Maintenance Manual
• Assist in the achievement of the community's maintenance and general operations.
• Uphold the physical condition of the community.
• Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
• Perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties.
• Make available apartments ready for move-in.
• Report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
• Assist supervisor in controlling expenses.
• Participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan.
• Follow up on any service request to assure highest quality customer satisfaction and all other duties as may be assigned.
• Accurately document all work performed on service request ticket.
• Strong commitment to company goals and values.
• Perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
• Friendly and positive attitude.
• Possess and continually improve the technical skills in all areas of property maintenance.
• Be committed to the success of each associate as a member of the team.
• Be customer-service oriented.
• Reporting any and all problems back to the community supervisor.
• Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers and company staff.
• Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team.
• Must possess a valid MD drivers license.
• Required to perform emergency on-call rotation as assigned by the supervisor.
• Required to perform snow removal when called by the supervisor.
• Maintain a good work ethic; ask for additional work.
• Maintain a safe running vehicle with proper insurance, tags and registration.
These are full-time live-on, on-call positions. Required experience: Apartment Maintenance - 1 year.
Competitive salary and excellent company paid benefits including FREE APARTMENT with expense allowance, health insurance (including medical, dental, eye, and prescription), generous PTO package, 401K.